Skirfare Barn is the Yorkshire Dales' premier group accommodation location, and is specifically tailored to maximise your group size in an
exclusively private location for the best value available. In order to maintain low booking fees, your hire terms are based on a self-catering
basis and require that you leave the barn in the same condition in which you find it.
In addition to the obvious sleeping bag/duvets, towels, food and drink, we would suggest you bring, or arrange a supermarket delivery, the following;
- Condiments - sauces, butter, cooking oils etc
- Additional tea-towels (we provide 2 min on site)
- Cleaning cloths (we provide washing-up sponges and brushes)
- Washing-up liquid & surface cleaners
- Bin-bags for all waste (IMPORTANT)
- Toilet rolls especially if staying for longer periods (we provide 2 per toilet)
- BBQ fuel cleaning materials
- Personal towel and personal hygiene items
You may also wish to consider toys for children and DVD’s to watch, though a small selection of both are provided on site.
Sleeping bags are available to purchase, along with thermos flasks, which can also be hired for a small fee upon request. Contact us.
We also have a number of extras that you can purchase to enhance your stay with us, including breakfast packs, slow cooked meals, lunchtime platters, casks of locally brewed real ales complete with hand pump, baggage transfer and minibus hire.
Click the BOOK NOW button below, select your dates then click RESERVE to reveal these options and make your selections accordingly.
If you would like to download this guide - click here.